fbpx
Sweet Cheeks Winery

Welcome

Please confirm that you are at least 21 years of age by clicking Enter below.

Enter

Pinot Gris

  • 2017 Pinot Gris

    Bright and youthful, our 2017 Pinot Gris opens with fresh aromatics and a palate of apple, pear, and tangerine with hints of orange blossom. Pristine and perfectly balanced, this dynamic Pinot Gris is elegant and traditional, yet vibrant and fresh-faced.

    Purchase Download Fact Sheet

  • 2016 Winery Dog Series Pinot Gris

    Elegant, yet complex, much like our winery dog, Charlie you are greeted with notes of fresh apple and pear followed by a playful citrus finish. 50% of Proceeds Benefiting Greenhill Humane Society’s capital campaign to upgrade their facility and continued effort to find loving homes for amazing animals!

    *The Winery Dog Series wines are not discountable

    Purchase

  • 2018 Reserve Pinot Gris

    Our 2018 Reserve Pinot Gris boasts warm aromas of creme brulee and ripe Asian pear, with a bursting palate of white peach, bermagot, and vanilla wafer. Made with estate-grown fruit, this unique take on a Pinot Gris received 10 hours of skin contact prior to fermentation, imparting a beautiful rose gold hue. 70% of the wine was aged in neutral French oak for 6 months and finally blended with the remaining 30% of stainless steel aged wine, resulting in a one-of-a-kind expression of Willamette Valley Pinot Gris.

    Due to very small production, our 2018 Reserve Pinot Gris is available only to club members at a limited quantity. Current members can visit our tasting room to purchase this wine or contact wineclub@sweetcheekswinery.com.

    Download Fact Sheet

Visit Us

We invite you to experience both our winery, nested at the top of Briggs Hill Road, and our tasting room in town at the beautiful Fifth Street Public Market.


Visit Us