COVID-19 Safety Measures & Operational Updates
Sweet Cheeks Winery & Sweet Cheeks on 5th beginning Monday, May 18, 2020
For your safety and the safety of our staff, we have implemented the following measures and guidelines for visitation to our tasting rooms.
- A minimum of six feet is to be kept between all groups and staff members. A staff member may momentarily break this distance to lead a group to a table or serve a table but will otherwise keep their distance from all guests.
- All employees are required to wear a mask during open hours and gloves will be used while cleaning and sanitizing. All staff members will wash and sanitize hands regularly.
- Sanitizing stations can be found throughout both tasting rooms, please ask a staff member to show you the nearest station to your table.
- All lines at restrooms and tasting room bars have yellow tape on the floor to indicate six feet spacing, please stand at the yellow marker when waiting in line.
- Tasting room bars are for to-go wine purchases only.
- All guests consuming wine on site will see host and be seated and served at their table.
- Tableside experience can last up to two hours.
- Single-use paper masks and spit cups are available upon request to all guests.
- Paper menus are single-use and will be disposed of after your visit.
- Restrooms, bars and all common touchpoints are sanitized regularly.
- All tables and chairs are sanitized between guests.
- Capacity within Sweet Cheeks Winery’s indoor tasting room is 18 people.
- Capacity within Sweet Cheeks on 5th indoor tasting room is 18 people.
- Groups cannot exceed more than 10 people at Sweet Cheeks Winery.
- Groups cannot exceed more than six people at Sweet Cheeks on 5th.
- Service animals are allowed at both locations, pets will not be allowed at this time