COVID-19 Safety Measures & Operational Updates
Sweet Cheeks Winery & Sweet Cheeks on 5th beginning Monday, May 18, 2020
For your safety and the safety of our staff, we have implemented the following measures and guidelines for visitation to our tasting rooms.
- Beginning on July 1, 2020 masks are required in pubic spaces, we ask that all guests comply with our governor's order and wear a face covering when arriving and any time they are not seated at their table.
- Due to limited seating, reservations are recommended at both of our tasting rooms. Sweet Cheeks Winery can host groups up to 10 guests, and Sweet Cheeks on 5th can host groups up to 6 guests. Book an available table online at https://www.exploretock.com/sweetcheekswinery/ or contact email@example.com to inquire about availability.
- A minimum of six feet is to be kept between all groups and staff members. A staff member may momentarily break this distance to lead a group to a table or serve a table but will otherwise keep their distance from all guests.
- All employees are required to wear a mask during open hours and gloves will be used while cleaning and sanitizing. All staff members will wash and sanitize hands regularly.
- Sanitizing stations can be found throughout both tasting rooms, please ask a staff member to show you the nearest station to your table.
- All lines at restrooms and tasting room bars have yellow tape on the floor to indicate six feet spacing, please stand at the yellow marker when waiting in line.
- Tasting room bars are for to-go wine purchases only.
- All guests consuming wine on site will see host and be seated and served at their table.
- Outside food is welcome at Sweet Cheeks Winery, and we have a small picnic pack available for purchase while supplies last. We do not currently have food for purchase at Sweet Cheeks on 5th, but food from any vendor at 5th Street Public Market is welcome in our tasting room.
- Tableside experience can last up to two hours.
- Single-use paper masks and spit cups are available upon request to all guests.
- Paper menus are single-use and will be disposed of after your visit.
- Restrooms, bars and all common touchpoints are sanitized regularly.
- All tables and chairs are sanitized between guests.
- Capacity within Sweet Cheeks Winery’s indoor tasting room is 18 people.
- Capacity within Sweet Cheeks on 5th indoor tasting room is 18 people.
- Groups cannot exceed more than 10 people at Sweet Cheeks Winery.
- Groups cannot exceed more than six people at Sweet Cheeks on 5th.