Frequently Asked Questions
Like many other businesses, we have seen more shipping delays than usual. The only method of shipping with guaranteed timing is FedEx Express. All other methods may experience delays, so we encourage you to order as early as possible. We sincerely appreciate you supporting our family-owned small business.
Weather Advisory | wine doesn’t love extreme heat (above 90 degrees F) or extreme cold (below 32 degrees F) and we advise you to consider shipping via FedEx Express if you are shipping to an area that is going to be experiencing extreme temperatures during delivery. We can also hold your shipment until temperatures are more ideal. If you chose not to upgrade your shipping method, you accept the risks of damage to your wine by extreme temperatures during transit.
Where do you ship your wines?
Please note an adult 21 or over must be present to sign for all deliveries.
- Delaware (no online sales, must be a visiting guest)
- Kentucky* must confirm prior to shipment you are not shipping to a “dry” area
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island (no online sales, must be a visiting guest)
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
What if the state I want to ship to isn’t listed, but I know it is legal to ship there?
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you are interested in shipping to a particular state.
How do I order wine to be shipped?
Visit our online store or call our tasting room to place an order (541) 349-9463 ext 4.
What else do I need to know prior to shipping wine?
- Federal law requires a signature to be obtained from an individual over the age of 21 for all shipments. Notes with a signature left for the delivery company and PO Box deliveries cannot be accepted. By placing your order, you confirm to us that you are at least 21 years old and that the person to whom delivery will be made is at least 21 years old. When your wine is delivered, the person receiving the wine may be required to show identification.
- After the third missed delivery attempt, orders will be held for up to approximately five business days, this time is dependent on your local FedEx or UPS store. If not picked up, your shipment will be returned to our winery. If you would like to reship your shipment, an additional shipping charge will apply.
- Orders placed by 9am PST, Monday through Thursday, will be packed and shipped out within one – two business days. Orders placed after 9am PST on Thursdays will be shipped on Monday. If you need a shipment to go out sooner, please give us a call : 541-349-9463 ext. 1
- We offer a flat rate on wine club releases and case orders, contact our wine club department for more information : email@example.com
- No refunds or replacements will be offered for damages or delays caused by acts of nature or inclement weather.
- We are unable to ship outside of the United States.
- Once your order has been picked up by your selected carrier (FedEx or UPS), Sweet Cheeks Winery is no longer responsible for managing shipping or delivery changes. FedEx Delivery Manager or UPS My Choice allow you to hold your wine for pickup at a nearby store instead of being delivered at the address you selected, if needed.
- All sales are final once the wine has been picked up by your selected carrier.
What are your hours?
Sweet Cheeks Winery is open daily from 11am – 6pm with our last seating for tastings, glasses or sharing a bottle at 5pm.
Is outside alcohol allowed at the winery?
Outside alcohol is prohibited at all times. We ask that you please leave any outside alcohol in your vehicle during your visit.
Can you taste the wine, and how much does it cost?
Yes, we offer a seasonal flight of four wines (1 oz pours). Our tasting fee ranges from $18 – $20, depending on the season.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept cash, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
Are children allowed?
Yes! We do however ask that they’re seated at a table with an adult at all times. For the safety of our guests and staff please refrain from allowing your children to run/play around the tables, patio, or water features. Also, due to potential hazards, children are not allowed in the vineyard or behind the winery.
Are dogs allowed?
Well-behaved and leashed pets are allowed on our patio and under our covered patio.
Can I make a table reservation?
What if the wine tastes bad or possibly corked?
Please return the wine as quickly as possible to the winery so we can bring it to the winemaker’s lab to be checked.
Can we bring a picnic?
While there is food available for purchase at the winery, we are allowing small appetizers or snacks for the table. Due to limited table space, large picnics or pot-luck-style meals are asked to stay home.
Are any of your wines kosher?
At this time, we do not have any kosher wines.
How do I ask for a donation?
Sweet Cheeks Winery is proud to support a variety of charitable organizations in Lane County, Oregon. We are not always able to fulfill all donation requests due to the high volume of donation requests that we receive. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our donation guidelines.